activemq-dev mailing list archives

From sunny_xu <unicom_j...@sina.com>
Subject Memory leak in activemq-cpp (activemq-cpp-library-3.7.1)
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 07:54:27 GMT

I encountered the memory leak problem just like:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQCPP-220

The example consumer in
activemq-cpp-library-3.7.1/src/examples/consumers/SimpleAsyncConsumer.cpp
can be used as a test bed, it exhibits the behavior.

This time, the memory leak is worse than 2.2.3.

I used simple_producer to send 2,000,000 messages, its send-rate and memory
usage is constant.

Then I started the simple_async_consumer, at first, it read messages
rapidly, after reading thousands of messages, the receiving rate dropped a
lot, and its memory usage got bigger and bigger.

How can I do with it?