activemq-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Timothy Bish (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Resolved] (AMQCPP-497) Compilation of 3.7.0 fails for Linux systems (Redhat 5.8 and SuSE SLES 10)
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 17:02:20 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQCPP-497?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Timothy Bish resolved AMQCPP-497.
---------------------------------

       Resolution: Fixed
    Fix Version/s: 3.8.0
                   3.7.1

Fix on trunk and the 3.7.x branch
                
> Compilation of 3.7.0 fails for Linux systems (Redhat 5.8 and SuSE SLES 10)
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AMQCPP-497
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQCPP-497
>             Project: ActiveMQ C++ Client
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Decaf
>    Affects Versions: 3.7.0
>         Environment: Linux Red Hat 5.8 and Linux SuSE SLES10
>            Reporter: John Rocha
>            Assignee: Timothy Bish
>              Labels: compile-error, linux
>             Fix For: 3.7.1, 3.8.0
>
>         Attachments: patch003.TBD
>
>
> Compilation of 3.7.0 fails for Linux systems (RedHat 5.8 and SuSE SLES 10)
> I found that even after applying the patch for AMQCPP-483, compilation of the 3.7.0 source
base on Linux systems would still fail. I reproduced this problem on two diffent flavors of
Linux. RedHat 5.8 and SuSE SLES10.
> The failures are as follows:
> {panel}
> libtool: compile:  g\+\+ \-DHAVE\_CONFIG\_H \-I. \-I../.. \-ansi \-pedantic \-DLINUX=2
\-D\_REENTRANT \-D\_GNU\_SOURCE \-D\_LARGEFILE64\_SOURCE \-I/views/LU\-7.2\-AMQ\-3.7.1/server/gpl/apr\-1.4.2\-src/BUILD\_DIR\_RhatFive0206\-i686\-gnu0401/include/apr\-1
\-I/usr/kerberos/include \-W \-Wall \-Wextra \-Wconversion \-fPIC \-fstrict\-aliasing \-Wstrict\-aliasing=2
\-Wno\-long\-long \-g \-O2 \-pthread \-MT decaf/internal/util/libactivemq\_cpp\_la\-HexStringParser.lo
\-MD \-MP \-MF decaf/internal/util/.deps/libactivemq\_cpp\_la\-HexStringParser.Tpo \-c decaf/internal/util/HexStringParser.cpp
 \-fPIC \-DPIC \-o decaf/internal/util/.libs/libactivemq\_cpp\_la\-HexStringParser.o
> decaf/internal/util/HexStringParser.cpp:28:26: error: apr\_strmatch.h: No such file or
directory
> make\[3]: \*\*\* \[decaf/internal/util/libactivemq\_cpp\_la\-HexStringParser.lo] Error
1
> make\[2]: \*\*\* \[all\-recursive] Error 1
> make\[1]: \*\*\* \[all] Error 2
> make: \*\*\* \[os\_release] Error 2
> {panel}
> and
> {panel}
> libtool: compile:  g\+\+ \-DHAVE\_CONFIG\_H \-I. \-I../.. \-ansi \-pedantic \-DLINUX=2
\-D\_REENTRANT \-D\_GNU\_SOURCE \-D\_LARGEFILE64\_SOURCE \-I/views/LU\-7.2\-AMQ\-3.7.1/server/gpl/apr\-1.4.2\-src/BUILD\_DIR\_RhatFive0206\-i686\-gnu0401/include/apr\-1
\-I/usr/kerberos/include \-W \-Wall \-Wextra \-Wconversion \-fPIC \-fstrict\-aliasing \-Wstrict\-aliasing=2
\-Wno\-long\-long \-g \-O2 \-pthread \-MT decaf/util/libactivemq\_cpp\_la\-UUID.lo \-MD \-MP
\-MF decaf/util/.deps/libactivemq\_cpp\_la\-UUID.Tpo \-c decaf/util/UUID.cpp  \-fPIC \-DPIC
\-o decaf/util/.libs/libactivemq\_cpp\_la\-UUID.o
> decaf/util/UUID.cpp:112: error: integer constant is too large for 'long' type
> decaf/util/UUID.cpp: In copy constructor 'decaf::util::UUID::UUID(const decaf::util::UUID&)':
> decaf/util/UUID.cpp:151: warning: base class 'class decaf::lang::Comparable<decaf::util::UUID>'
should be explicitly initialized in the copy constructor
> make\[3]: \*\*\* \[decaf/util/libactivemq\_cpp\_la\-UUID.lo] Error 1
> make\[2]: \*\*\* \[all\-recursive] Error 1
> make\[1]: \*\*\* \[all] Error 2
> make: \*\*\* \[os\_release] Error 2
> {panel}
> I've attached a patch file for what I think might be the fixes.
> For the first I removed the inclusion of the file {{apr_strmatch.h}} as it comes from
apr\-util which according to [AMQCPP\-469|https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQCPP\-469]
is no longer needed. Moreover, compilation works even with it's removal.
> For the second I changed the casting from L to LL.

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

Mime
View raw message