activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems setting username and password on the ActiveMQComponent using Java
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2013 19:04:35 GMT
That works too, because the conn factory under the covers isn't set until
its needed later in the life cycle. When the conn fsctory eventually gets
created, it will pull in those config settings for un/pw. The static method
was more of a convenience method for a simple conn factory with no extra
config. Glad u got it working...