activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: How do you configure anonymous access for REST API?
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 21:58:56 GMT
Hi,

so you need to check which jetty.xml you are using and make sure
authentication is off, with something like

    <bean id="securityConstraint"
class="org.eclipse.jetty.util.security.Constraint">
        <property name="name" value="BASIC" />
        <property name="roles" value="admin" />
        <property name="authenticate" value="false" />
    </bean>

Note, that authenticate parameter is false.

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac