activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <>
Subject Re: How do you configure anonymous access for REST API?
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 21:58:56 GMT

so you need to check which jetty.xml you are using and make sure
authentication is off, with something like

    <bean id="securityConstraint"
        <property name="name" value="BASIC" />
        <property name="roles" value="admin" />
        <property name="authenticate" value="false" />

Note, that authenticate parameter is false.

Dejan Bosanac
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: @dejanb