activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Dittlmann <simon.dittlm...@tado.com>
Subject Apollo ActiveMQ Plugin development
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 14:14:37 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to implement a little Apollo Plug-In Service. Sadly I found not so much documentation
how to this, just this few lines http://activemq.apache.org/apollo/versions/1.6/website/documentation/extending-guide.html#Plugging_into_the_Broker_Lifecycle

At startup I get this message:

Could not create service: org.apache.activemq.apollo.dto.SimpleCustomServiceDTO@9b72432c

Actually I configured my log4j with debug level but there appear no related messages :-(
Do I need a manifest file? What is missing?

(You find my mail also as gist for a better view: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/e3bbdb7b298d85da0221)
My files:

package org.example.broker.service

import org.fusesource.hawtdispatch._
import org.fusesource.hawtdispatch.DispatchQueue
import org.apache.activemq.apollo.broker.Broker
import org.apache.activemq.apollo.util._

class TestService extends BaseService with Logging {

var broker: Broker = null

// It will be injected

override val dispatch_queue: DispatchQueue = createQueue("Hello plugin queue");

protected def _start(on_completed: Task) = {

info("Hello!")

System.out.println("[TestService] starting up")

on_completed.run()

}

protected def _stop(on_completed: Task) = {

info("Bye!")

System.out.println("[TestService] stopping")

on_completed.run()

}

}
and in the apollo.xml I added

<service id="myservice" kind="org.example.broker.service.TestService">