activemq-dev mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Activemq - Duplicate Message persistence
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2013 05:36:53 GMT
Only one broker can operate the database at the same time and only one broker
can be the master which succeeds in grabbing the row lock in the shared database.
Other brokers should be waiting for succeeding in grabbing the row lock to become the master.
In your case I suspect your two brokers are both the master and your clients can connect to
them both.