activemq-dev mailing list archives

From mikehzt <michael.ta...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Building Activemq on Mac
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2013 01:12:28 GMT
Thank you, the build ran up o.k and worked for a tcp transportConnector test
program. I then configured an SSL transportConnector and tried to use it. My
Publisher client threw the following exception when I ran it:

from my publisher client. There was also an exception relating to the
password being null. Are the default keyStore/trustStorePasswords that come
with the distribution null?

Thanks much

Mike
gtully wrote