activemq-dev mailing list archives

From indikaM <ind...@rezgateway.com>
Subject Re: JMSMessageListener hangs with Request Response
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 14:52:26 GMT
Thank you all who took the time reply,
I found the issue with the code.

What was happening was that the temporary consumer that I was using to
receive the response from the server was creating a new connection, this
connection was not getting closed. I was closing only the connection that I
was creating to send the request to the server.

once I closed the return connection, the thing worked like a charm.

Now I am creating a Pool of return consumers that will be available to
receive the response coming off the server so my request objects does not
need to create a queue or return consumers per request.