activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Islam Mohamed <islam.moha...@isourceglobal.com>
Subject one queue listening
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 15:38:28 GMT
Dear helpers,

I'm using Server/Clients architecture application and using activemq 5.5.1
there is 4 clients sends/receives Messages to/from server throw activemq

by monitoring activemq admin page:
- all clients connected and I can see them
- all of them can receives Messages from Server
But only one can send its messages to the server
fore example
I have Client1, Client2, Client3 ...... and there is a queue for every
client appear in admin page

Client1 connected to activemq and can sends and receives messages.
Client2 connected to activemq but can receives messages only.

when I disconnect Client1, Client2 becomes send and receive normally

What Can I do now ???