activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Messages Cached destination stats
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 14:04:49 GMT
Hi Dejan, thanks for double checking.
Yah, last updates to those area of the code was ~2006/2007... so quite a
while ago.
Still checking to see where it makes sense to add this kind of statistics
tracking. Seems the destinations know when messages are first added to the
cache if it's enabled and if there is room, but I have to do more digging
to see what happens when it's removed, or when messages are added to the
cursor's pending list after being recovered from disk... what should happen
to those stats.