activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Switching from SVN to Git
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 14:30:45 GMT
Of particular importance to how we do things, I found the following Q&A
extremely helpful.  In particular, this answer (
http://stackoverflow.com/a/4120179/444653) to the following question:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4120001/what-is-the-git-equivalent-for-revision-number

Our build process automatically generates build numbers by extracting
revision numbers.  This would be an important feature in order to
potentially use git directly.