activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Switching from SVN to Git
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2013 07:36:33 GMT
If you internet connection is not good, merging the patch between the branch by using SVN could
take more than 10 minutes.
I really hate that, even with help of git-svn, I can do some work off line , but it is still
pain in ass to merge the patch for trunk to other branches and committed them into svn repository.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat