activemq-dev mailing list archives

From alex1183 <crignola.alexan...@gmail.com>
Subject Stomp The connection is already closed
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 13:16:49 GMT
Hello everyone,

I have a problem with my connection server/client :
My project is to make a stomp client in C# with Microsoft Visual C# Express
2010.
The client must be able to connect to a server Stomp, and then subscribe to
a destination to listen all messages from this destination (See
clientStompFEED_CSharp_lrv.zip).
The libraries that I used as reference are Apache.NMS from
Apache.NMS.Stomp-1.5.3.bin file and Apache.NMS.Stomp from
Apache.NMS.Stomp-1.5.3.src file.

To test this client, I had to implement a simple Stomp server in Java with
Eclipse using the library activemq-all-5.8.0.jar from apache-activemq-5.8.0
file.
I also coded a stomp client in Java, who happens to connect to the Stomp
server java deployed (See STOMP_Java_lrv.zip).

But, when I try to connect my client C# to server Java, the error
Apache.NMS.Stomp.ConnectionClosedException :“The connection is already
closed” occurs.

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4667956/screen_connectionalreadyclosed.bmp>

My two projects are attachments so that you can take a look.
clientStompFEED_CSharp_lrv.zip
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4667956/clientStompFEED_CSharp_lrv.zip>

STOMP_Java_lrv.zip
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4667956/STOMP_Java_lrv.zip>