activemq-dev mailing list archives

From beszedes <besze...@inf.u-szeged.hu>
Subject Data for quality measurement research
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 12:40:48 GMT
Dear ActiveMQ developers,

My department (Department of Software Engineering at the Uniersity of
Szeged) is conducting a research on various code quality measurement tools,
and ActiveMQ is one of the open source projects that is involved as a
subject.

Among others, we used the quality model by FrontEndART, whose report is
attached ( ActiveMQ-2013-02-06-22-56_en.pdf
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4667954/ActiveMQ-2013-02-06-22-56_en.pdf>

) for your reference. I hope it would be useful for the community.

As I understand, your project is also being investigated by code defect
detector tool Coverity. Could we use the results of that analysis in our
project and could you tell if it is available for this research?

Of course, we will make avaiable to the community any findings we got from
our research.

Best regards,

Arpad Beszedes (PhD) - researcher
Software Engineering Department