activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <>
Subject Re: Securing ActiveMQ with Apache Shiro
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 18:01:20 GMT
Thanks for the feedback - this sounds great.  I've also seen the Camel
support for Shiro, and I think it's awesome!

It looks like there is an existing Jira issue for ActiveMQ+Shiro work
here: I'll just use

Also, unless anyone objects, I think I'm going to implement this in a
fork of the GitHub mirror of the SVN trunk here:

I understand that this is just a mirror of SVN, but this will allow me
to share what I'm working on with you guys for collaboration (so I can
get guidance or make recommended changes, etc).  Then, when things
look good, I can use that to create a single patch to submit to the
Jira issue to apply to SVN.  If anyone has any problems with this
approach, please let me know.

View raw message