activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Díaz <juan.d...@externos.seap.minhap.es>
Subject Estrange behaviour of leveldb
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 16:07:34 GMT
Hi,
I've been testing leveldb persistence adapter and I've seen this:

1.- I send a lot of messages (10000) with producer with durable=true
2.- I stop broker
3.- I start broker again
4.- I start consumer and only receive first 200 messages.
5.- If I send 1 message with producer with durable=true then I receive
first 200 messages. And I receive 200 messages per message that I send
with producer.

however with kahadb I receive all messages at once when I connect with
consumer.

I'm using ant producer and consumer in examples dir.

Could you say me if I'm doing something wrong?

Regards.

  * Inglés - detectado
  * Inglés
  * Español