activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Sule BASOL <kadirba...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: auto discovery activemq ?
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2013 12:44:25 GMT
Okay but how can i use it on InitializedContext constructor on JEE?
I did not see any sample

26 Mar 2013 tarihinde 03:25 saatinde, SuoNayi <suonayi2006@163.com> şunları yazdı:

> Yes, take a look at
> http://activemq.apache.org/discovery-transport-reference.html
>

> At 2013-03-25 19:00:29,"Sule BASOL" <kadirbasol@icloud.com> wrote:
>> hello , i'm having trouble on activemq , our network is dhcp , even server ip changes
dynamically.Our customers also same.So we need auto activemq discovery needed.But i did not
see any way to do it ? How can i connect to ActiveMQ by auto discovery ip.On OpenEJB , there
is "multipulse://239.255.2.3:6142?group=default&timeout=250" but i donno how to connect
activemq server ? is there any service like multi pulse on activemq ?         ctxProps.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
"org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory"); ctxProps.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL,
"what should i put here?"); <= and how to configure server for auto discovery ?