activemq-dev mailing list archives

From shashank <shashankredd...@gmail.com>
Subject Local transaction had not been commited. Commiting now
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 10:07:19 GMT
In ActiveMQ, while the queue is processing the messages, Lets say if the
queue has got 100 messages, it has dequeued 10 messages and then immediately
in one second it has dequeued the remaining messages in the queue which is
not right, as i can see it hasn't performed any operation and it throws the
following warning

    Warn: [org.apache.activemq.ra.ServerSessionImpl:24] Local transaction
had not been commited. Commiting now
    Warn: [org.apache.activemq.ra.ServerSessionImpl:24] Endpoint failed to
process message. Reason: Endpoint after delivery notification failure.

I couldn't see any error messages in the activemq log, could anyone please
let me know whats going wrong? why is the queue getting dequeued ?