activemq-dev mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject Re:auto discovery activemq ?
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 01:25:50 GMT
Yes, take a look at
http://activemq.apache.org/discovery-transport-reference.html

At 2013-03-25 19:00:29,"Sule BASOL" <kadirbasol@icloud.com> wrote:
>hello , i'm having trouble on activemq , our network is dhcp , even server ip changes
dynamically.Our customers also same.So we need auto activemq discovery needed.But i did not
see any way to do it ? How can i connect to ActiveMQ by auto discovery ip.On OpenEJB , there
is "multipulse://239.255.2.3:6142?group=default&timeout=250" but i donno how to connect
activemq server ? is there any service like multi pulse on activemq ?         ctxProps.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
"org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory"); ctxProps.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL,
"what should i put here?"); <= and how to configure server for auto discovery ?