activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Sule BASOL <kadirba...@icloud.com>
Subject auto discovery activemq ?
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 11:00:29 GMT
hello , i'm having trouble on activemq , our network is dhcp , even server ip changes dynamically.Our
customers also same.So we need auto activemq discovery needed.But i did not see any way to
do it ? How can i connect to ActiveMQ by auto discovery ip.On OpenEJB , there is "multipulse://239.255.2.3:6142?group=default&timeout=250"
but i donno how to connect activemq server ? is there any service like multi pulse on activemq
?         ctxProps.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory");
ctxProps.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "what should i put here?"); <= and how to configure
server for auto discovery ?