activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander <al...@yandex.ru>
Subject load balancing for a few identical queues
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 08:22:30 GMT
Hello All !!!
I have some application which make call to abonent. One of the main
requirements is make these calls in parallel threads. I have decided to make
this using ActiveMQ. Queue's count must be configurable.
As I imagine these will be several queues for calling to abonents. But I
think that it needs some alghoritm for load balancing between queues. If I
will make it by hand, I need develop own balance procedure, which will be
analize queue sizes. But maybe exists some ready-made decision for it ... ?
What you think about it ?
What the right decision for this case ?

Thanks !