activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: URL in Apache ActiveMQ
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 15:50:11 GMT
On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 2:03 PM, DanielCosmin <danielgligor@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm new on  Apache ActiveMQ and I would like to ask if Apache ActiveMQ
> provides the functionality to accept URL's, saving URL in queue and then
> send them to other system ?
> If this functionality is provided how can I test that ?
>
> Thank you.

Hi

Can you provide more detail what you mean?

ActiveMQ is a message broker, so you can send messages to it which
contains any kind of information.
And you can have consumers receiving these messages and they can
access the message data (eg body and headers).

So if you want to send a message which has a message body that has a
string with an url, then you can do that.