activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.8.0
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 10:14:26 GMT
Hi

I am giving this a test spin against Camel trunk code.

With the new maven components, you need to remember to add the kahadb-store etc.

Though I got two kinds of erros. One that did not have a clue about
the missing store as below:

testDurableTopic(org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsDurableTopicTest)
Time elapsed: 5.809 sec  <<< ERROR!
org.apache.camel.CamelExecutionException: Exception occurred during
execution on the exchange: Exchange[Message: Hello World]
	at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.createPersistenceAdapter(BrokerService.java:2210)

And another which had a better error message

Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.057
sec <<< FAILURE!
testJmsDLCInOut(org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsDeadLetterChannelInOutTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.788 sec  <<< ERROR!
org.springframework.jms.UncategorizedJmsException: Uncategorized
exception occured during JMS processing; nested exception is
javax.jms.JMSException: Error while attempting to add new Connection
to the pool; nested exception is javax.jms.JMSException: Could not
create Transport. Reason: java.io.IOException:
org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.KahaDBPersistenceAdapter

--
Claus Ibsen