activemq-dev mailing list archives

From nakshathri <manjunath...@happiestminds.com>
Subject Re: ConnectionFailedException with ActiveMQ 5.6, Camel2.10, JBoss5.1
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 09:01:25 GMT
We have a single Broker URL. There are no secondary brokers which we can try
if the primary fails. And also i wanted to understand will it help if i Use
like below :

        <bean id="amqConnectionFactory"
                <property name="brokerURL">
                        <value>failover:(tcp://localhost:61616)</value>
                </property>
                <property name="transportListener">
   	 <bean class="org.test.common.TransportListener" />
  </property>
        </bean>