activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Ravindra <hiravi_2...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: what is the alternate for KahaPersistenceAdapter in 5.8
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 07:04:11 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for Given response.
 My next question is that how we can change class name in Master.xml from
KahaPersistenceAdapter to KahaDBPersistenceAdapter. it not allowing to
change value to KahaDBPersistenceAdapter.

example

  <amq:persistenceAdapter>
        	<amq:kahaPersistenceAdapter directory="${activemq.broker.datadir}"
/>
  </amq:persistenceAdapter>

XSD is not supporting KahaDBPersistenceAdapter.

so XSD in not changed according to new KahaDBPersistenceAdapter value in
5.8?
Or we have any other way to change this value.

Thanks,
Ravindra