activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.8 - OSGi - Uber bundle now
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:54:37 GMT
the osgi support is a work in progress atm.
An uber jar in karaf is the first step, the easiest thing to get working
with automated tests.

We need to look at taking advantage of the new modules such that the
deployment footprint in karaf can be reduced. Ie such that a simple jms
client can just depend on activemq-client etc.

http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com