activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.8 - OSGi - Uber bundle now
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 17:34:03 GMT
I just pushed the first stab of the karaf integration testing, based
on Hiram's work and what's done in Camel. You can take a look at
activemq-karaf-itest module. There's a ton of work in there and any
idea/help is more then welcomed. We can chat tomorrow on how to
proceed and split the work. We can also keep
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-4034 as a placeholder for
this work.

Regards
--