activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "tapaswini.sabat" <tapaswini.saba...@gmail.com>
Subject Error occurred in poll. HTTP result: 404, status: error
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 08:04:05 GMT
Hi All,

I am a new user for ActiveMQ. Currently am using ActiveMQ in my project. Am
able to create a client by websocket and successfully able to send and
receive the messages from the activeMQ. But as websocket is not supported by
IE9 and bellow so now am trying to achieve these through amq.

As specified in the url http://activemq.apache.org/ajax.html  my html file
is something like this :

<head>

</head>

But while running the app am not getting any data publishing or subscribing.
Even if i ll see in http://localhost:8161/admin/topics.jsp page am not able
to see any connection.

rather am getting some error messages in firebug that

GET http://swp.local/amq?timeout=1&d=1356595363787&r=0.17139631137251854 404
(Not Found) jquery-1.4.2.min.js:130
Error occurred in poll. HTTP result: 404, status: error

Can anybody please help where I am missing?

Thanks
Tapaswini