activemq-dev mailing list archives

From netoaranda <netoara...@outlook.com>
Subject disconnection problem using rest
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 13:33:39 GMT
Hi, I have a disconnection problem using rest,
I need to know which users are disconnected by advisory rest.
Using stomp, openwire, it works fine.
But in some situations I'm using Rest with ActiveMQ. In this approach I'm
sending and receiving messages by http Requests.
It is the problem. Even I use keep-alive to consumer adivisory topic,
when some client lose connection with ActiveMQ, the advisory topic doesn't
receive this information, so I'm unable to manage some situations.
how Can I solve this problem?

thx guys