activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Alon <>
Subject Replacing the server and client sockets in ActiveMQ
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2012 13:16:37 GMT

I'd like to replace the sockets in Active MQ 5.7 (server and clients) to be
FIPS compliant (using NSS-JSS sockets)

For the server (broker) sockets i override the createSslTransportServer
method of SslBrokerService and use my own SslTransportFactory.

For the client side i registered my SslTransportFactory by using

All seems to be working fine. ActiveMQ Brokers and listeners use the NSS-JSS
sockets successfully.
Is this the right approach for replacing the SSL sockets in ActiveMQ?