activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Modularizing the activemq-core module
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 17:53:07 GMT
Ok. I think I done moving files around for now.  Lets see how much I broke
once CI gets chance to test the build out.
We probably need re-verify our OSGi bits. We may need to do some ninja
 maven-bundle config to get activemq-core to continue to be an OSGi bundle
with all new modules I refactored out included like an uber jar.  Also need
to make sure the assembly did not get messed up either.

--

**