activemq-dev mailing list archives

From clipclip <duanqun...@hotmail.com>
Subject procedure send message blocked
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2012 07:11:58 GMT
we have ActiveMQ server(version is 5.5.1) and agent(activemq-cpp-3.4.4) on
different system, and set brokerURI with failover, we also set
connection.useAsyncSend=true.
but we found the send function of Procedure can be blocked for a long time
when the server system shutdown. Even we use transportInterrupted of
DefaultTransportListener to detect the Interrupte(we set a flag, and before
send a message we check the flag),but we still get send message blocked, may
be the  transportInterrupted can not detect the Interrupte on time as we
send message with high frequency.
A long block time(>=1 s) on the send function is not expected in our app,so
how can I do?
Any suggestion will be thankful.

And the broker we use as follows:
    brokerURI = "failover:(tcp://XXX.XXX.X.X:61616"")"
        "?wireFormat=openwire"
//        "&transport.useInactivityMonitor=false"
//        "&connection.alwaysSyncSend=true"
        "&connection.useAsyncSend=true"
        "&connection.producerWindowSize=102400"
//        "&transport.commandTracingEnabled=true"
//        "&transport.tcpTracingEnabled=true"
//        "&wireFormat.tightEncodingEnabled=true"
        "&initialReconnectDelay=2000"
        "&maxReconnectDelay=50000"
        "&useExponentialBackOff=false"
        "&maxReconnectAttempts=0"