activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Simon <>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ is running but no ports
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 11:37:51 GMT
Hi gtully. Thank you very much for your reply. I tried running "activemq
console" and received an error about read permissions which I fixed and an
error about "Temporary Store limit". I then cancelled the console and
attempted a restart of activemq. After receiving many Java errors about
"Connection refused to host", my Stomp application appears to be working and
I can see the port numbers when typing netstat.

So it appears the read permissions on a password file (jmx.password) was
causing problems. Thank you very much gtully, I think you have saved me from
a massive headache.