activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Simon <king...@btopenworld.com>
Subject ActiveMQ is running but no ports
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 10:42:08 GMT
Hello, I am very new to this so please excuse me if what I am about to ask
doesn't make sense.

I have ActiveMQ installed on my Linux CentOS 6.2. When I enter the command
"ps -ef | grep activemq", I see that activemq is running. However, the
documentation page also states that I should be able to see the listening
ports when I enter "netstat". However, I see a list of ports and none of
them are activemq (61613).

When I start ActiveMQ, there are no obvious errors - it gives me a process
ID and says "ActiveMQ is running".

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Simon