activemq-dev mailing list archives

From GustavLatte <gustav.la...@gmail.com>
Subject connections hangs for a long time (30 seconds) no metter what i do
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2012 13:14:37 GMT
Hi All,

I'm using NMS ActiveMQ 1.5.6 and NMS 1.5.1 in C#.
I have a problem that when my server is shut down it takes about 30 seconds
to get the response that the server is shut down. I'm using Failover
protocol and i tried to configure the 'wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration' in
so many ways that i found over the new and also in the source unit testing
project but it seems like it doesn't affect anything and i still have the
delay.

here is the connection string i'm using:
*failover:(tcp://ip_address:port?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=5000,
tcp://ip_address_2:port?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=5000)?transport.randomize=false&transport.initialReconnectDelay=100&transport.maxReconnectDelay=2000&transport.maxReconnectAttempts=2&transport.startupMaxReconnectAttempts=1&transport.timeout=2000*

thanks,
Gustav