activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Move message stores into separate modules?
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 11:01:58 GMT
big +1 to being more modular.
the tricky bit, and major pain area will be the tests b/c most of the
broker tests use the default store or memory store and a bunch of
later tests try and validate on all of persistent stores.

It may make sense to have core contain just the memory store and pull
all persistent store related tests into a composite store test module
that can pull/reference in all of the store implementations.

Any tests that are store specific can stay with the relevant module.
But in most cases, store tests should be generic and work on all
supported implementations (kaha store, am thinking u get left behind)

--
http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com