activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.7.0
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 11:35:22 GMT
Hi,

thanks for your comments and looking into this release candidate. Some
of the answers to your observations are inlined:

> 1. conf/activemq.xml seems to have Windows EOL characters we might want to trim

I can't find these. Can you provide a patch that can be applied to remove them?

> 2. in conf/activemq-jdbc.xml, should we add your lease database locker
> in the jdbcPersistenceAdapter
> (http://activemq.apache.org/pluggable-storage-lockers.html)

I think we should leave it with default database locker implementation

> 3. in bin/activemq script, should we add some permgen defaults:
> -XX:PermSize=128m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m in ACTIVEMQ_OPTS_MEMORY

I never seen someone having a problem with default values, so I'm for
leaving it as is. Do you have any more info on why we need those?

> 4. after unzipping, under bin, the scripts lost the executable
> permissions; if we zipped the binary using linux zip, I think it
> should maintain the file executable perms

Claus addressed these issues

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac