activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ-1.5.6-src .sln project cannot be loaded in VS2008
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 00:40:30 GMT
Hi Jasper,

It is integrated with Subversion via AnkhSVN.  Do you have AnkhSVN
installed?  Have you applied any Service Packs to Visual Studio?  Just
trying to figure out what you have configured.

You can download AnkhSVN from here: http://ankhsvn.open.collab.net/downloads

I usually go with the daily builds of 2.3, even though it's not released
it.  It's still pretty stable.