activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Move message stores into separate modules?
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 14:18:11 GMT
Considering how large the activemq-core module is, I was wondering if you
guys thought it might be beneficial to move the message stores into their
own modules.  The leveldb store that is now integrated into the builds
gives us an example of how it can be done while still providing tight
integration /w XBean.  The one down side I can think of is that users who
embed ActiveMQ would need to be aware of this change and update their
builds accordingly to avoid breaking.

--

**

*Hiram Chirino*