activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Updating XSD seems not working anymore
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2012 12:57:58 GMT
Make sure your using a recent build of the xbean 3.11.2-SNAPSHOT plugin.
 You might need to build it yourself if the one in the mvn repo is too old.
 Then make sure your do a full build of ActiveMQ before you try to
re-generate the xsd.  The xbean plugin needs to be able to load the leveldb
module classes from 'activemq-leveldb/target/classes'.

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 8:04 AM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I tried to update the activemq.xsd files on trunk code.
> But it seems to no longer work.
>
> Apparently the xbean has been moved to a profile, so you can run
> mvn -P xbean-generate clean process-classes
>
> Running that command, updates the xsd in the src/main/resources.
> Its changing the file is more ways that I may want.
>
> 1)
> maxOccurs=1 is being changed to maxOccurs="unbounded"
>
> 2)
> And the levelDB is gone as well.
>
> I wonder if the change of (1) is because of XBean upgrade?
>

> On the changeAutoCommitAllowed there is a new option
> changeAutoCommitAllowed which is needed to be included in the XSD for
> our next release.
>

> --
> Claus Ibsen
> -----------------