activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Move message stores into separate modules?
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 15:13:21 GMT
Yeah.  That's what I figure.  I'm sure we can figure out a way to decouple
the two and still be able to embed broker if the broker jar is present.

BTW: Having a separate client jar will also make it simpler to ship a JMS
client implementation with Apollo.  Hell, if the way the broker is
'embedded' is pluggable enough, perhaps we can get the JMS client to boot
Apollo as the embedded broker.