activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Move message stores into separate modules?
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 14:38:33 GMT
+1

I think some of the transports could be moved into own modules as well.
- mqtt
- zeroconf

And maybe the old kaha
Or the dot generator; from the view package (wonder who uses it, or if
its up to date)
And the ftp blob suppor as well. For example you cant use file without
having the ftp library on the classpath because they are in the same
package.
And I guess would be nice with spring xbean to be in own module as well.

I guess I went a bit overboard with my "wish list" for AMQ core to be
trimmed down.

--
Claus Ibsen