activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Updating XSD seems not working anymore
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2012 12:04:11 GMT

I tried to update the activemq.xsd files on trunk code.
But it seems to no longer work.

Apparently the xbean has been moved to a profile, so you can run
mvn -P xbean-generate clean process-classes

Running that command, updates the xsd in the src/main/resources.
Its changing the file is more ways that I may want.

maxOccurs=1 is being changed to maxOccurs="unbounded"

And the levelDB is gone as well.

I wonder if the change of (1) is because of XBean upgrade?

On the changeAutoCommitAllowed there is a new option
changeAutoCommitAllowed which is needed to be included in the XSD for
our next release.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat