activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] - AcitveMQ 5.7.1 release
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:01:50 GMT
Hi

Yes I know we recently did a 5.7.0 release. However since we got some
bug fixes, and also there were some files missing in the binary kits
that has since been fixed.

As one of the goals for 5.8.0 is to reduce the activemq-core and move
stuff to separate transports / stores / spring-xbean etc.

I wonder if we should consider cutting a 5.7.1 before we start on
these goals mentioned above for real. Then the community has this
stable release with those bug fixes.

And one of the fixes I would like to get in the 5.7.1 would also to
consider making it more secure out of the box. Eg the mail I posted
today about not including the samples out of the box, when starting
the broker.

Just a though.

--
Claus Ibsen