activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - ActiveMQ 5.7 release
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 12:40:49 GMT
On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 8:00 PM, agarwalishant
<agarwalishant@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Claus Ibsen,
>
> Apache active MQ is a good implementation of JMS and your team efforts to
> improve it much more with full dedication is really excellent but something
> which i am missing is that i don't get the impressive documentation of it,
> so please also put some more efforts on the documentation as well so that we
> do not need face more difficulties to implement it.

Yeah better AMQ docs would be great.

At least for Apollo the docs is great and constantly been updated and
include more details.
http://activemq.apache.org/apollo/

For ActiveMQ the ActiveMQ in Action book is really recommended.

Then there is a number of docs outside ASF such as the Fuse MQ docs
http://fusesource.com/products/fuse-mq-enterprise/#documentation

And some blogs etc, where we have links to at
http://activemq.apache.org/articles

But as always ASF is about community and everybody is much welcome to
help contribute.
http://activemq.apache.org/contributing.html