activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Sharma <gaurav.cs.sha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.7.0
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 21:34:18 GMT
+1

Thanks Dejan.

I ran some basic queue/topic/persistence/jmx/dashboard/listener, etc
tests and didn't notice any functional regression. I have a few minor
observations/suggestions:

1. conf/activemq.xml seems to have Windows EOL characters we might want to trim
2. in conf/activemq-jdbc.xml, should we add your lease database locker
in the jdbcPersistenceAdapter
(http://activemq.apache.org/pluggable-storage-lockers.html)
3. in bin/activemq script, should we add some permgen defaults:
-XX:PermSize=128m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m in ACTIVEMQ_OPTS_MEMORY
4. after unzipping, under bin, the scripts lost the executable
permissions; if we zipped the binary using linux zip, I think it
should maintain the file executable perms

Thanks again. Besides everything else, very excited about the lease db
locker and AMQ-3997.

Regards,
-gaurav