activemq-dev mailing list archives

From jasperliu <jas...@bcds.com.au>
Subject Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ-1.5.6-src .sln project cannot be loaded in VS2008
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 02:04:18 GMT
Hi Guys,

I downloaded the Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ-1.5.6-src.zip from the
http://activemq.apache.org/nms/apachenmsactivemq-v156.html

and also checked out the same code from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-dotnet/Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ/tags/1.5.6/

via SVN.

However, when I tried to open the .sln project file, it pops up these
messages:

The Project 'vs2008-activemq' is under source control. An error occurred
registering this project with the source control. It is recommended that you
do not make any changes to this project.

Following by another message:
Unexpected error encountered. It is recommended that you restart the
application as soon as possible.
Error: The parameter is incorrect.
File: vsee\lib\xfcstr\winstrw.cpp
Line Number: 166

Does anyone have idea what've happened? or do I need to configure anything
before I start the project?
Any help will be mostly appreciated!!

Cheers!
Jasper