activemq-dev mailing list archives

From agarwalishant <>
Subject active mq web console problem
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2012 17:40:30 GMT
hello everyone,

I am using active mq embedded in tomcat 7.0 and everything is working fine,
below given is the configuration which i have used to configure active mq in

configuration made in context.xml

configuration made in server.xml

and after this configuration i have created servlet for publish message and
consumer for recieving the message and it all works fine but i am unable to
monitoring it using web console i also deploy the web console war as
suggested by activemq and it deployed successfully but when i opened this
monitoring tool then it seems that it is not aligned to my active mq

Please suggest where i am wrong and if you need the publisher and subscriber
code then i could put it.