activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe.B...@desknetinc.com
Subject [activemq-cpp] [patch] Added special cases for reserved headers in message accessors for the openwire format
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 14:25:40 GMT
Hello.

I have added support to the ActiveMQ-CPP project for the various reserved
headers (JMSReplyTo, JMSType, etc.) using the Java ActiveMQ source as a
guide. Please find my patch attached for your review.

Also, there was the possibility of setting three of the existing reserved
properties twice, once in the reserved header and once in the user-defined
properties map, which I have fixed where appropriate by enclosing the
second case in an else clause.

Thank you.
Sincerely,
Joe