activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - Remove old cruft in activemq-optional and other places if exists
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 12:07:38 GMT
+1

There's quite some things that are not being maintained for a while
now. I'll all for removing that stuff out of a main distro and keep
only things that are used and actively maintained.

Some of obsolete stuff I can get from the top of my head:

- old stores: journaledJDBC, kaha and maybe even amq store
- unsused transports like xstream
- unused features like xmpp, message transformers

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac
Senior Software Engineer | FuseSource Corp.